Tomorrow’s Leaders Equipped for Diversity Program
Step 1: Gain a Certificate by Participating in Three Presentations
Students are able to gain a diversity certificate by
- Attending spring live presentations
- Completing online presentations
- Combing live and online presentations
A total of three (3) presentations are needed to gain the certificate.
Announcing our Spring 2017 Live Presentations
- Friday, January 27: Barry Goldman, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Management and Organizations, University of Arizona
- Friday, February 24: Mike Miles, General Manager - Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure and Operations, Microsoft Corporation
- Friday, March 31: Katee Van Horn, Vice President Engagement & Inclusion, GoDaddy
- Friday, April 28: Linda Alepin, Ph.D., Chair Emeritus and a Co-founder, Global Women's Leadership Network
Online presentations are available 24/7 via Eller's Blackboard portal. A short mini-quiz will be required. RSVP is required. View the online presentation speakers, bios and abstracts here.
- Successful completion of online presentations include receiving 100% correct answers for online quizzes. Online quizzes can be taken repeatedly without penalty.
- Online presentation access (via Blackboard) will be sent upon completion of the RSVP form.
- Presentations do not qualify for academic credit.
- Upon successful completion of all three presentations and quizzes, students will earn a Certificate of Completion.
A certificate soft copy will be emailed to students for their records.
Questions? Please contact us!