Earn a Certificate by Participating in Three Presentations
Students are able to gain a diversity certificate by
- Attending spring live presentations
- Completing online presentations
- Combing live and online presentations
A total of three (3) presentations are needed to gain the certificate.
Past Spring 2017 Live Presentations Included
- Barry Goldman, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Management and Organizations, University of Arizona
- Mike Miles, General Manager - Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure and Operations, Microsoft Corporation
- Katee Van Horn, Vice President Engagement & Inclusion, GoDaddy
- Linda Alepin, Ph.D., Retired Executive Professor at Santa Clara University and Silicon Valley Executive at various technology firms
Online presentations are available 24/7 via Eller's D2L portal. A short mini-quiz will be required. RSVP is required. View the online presentation speakers, bios and abstracts here.
RSVP for online presentations. Please note: It may take up to two weeks to receive access information after you submit this request.
- Successful completion of online presentations include receiving 100% correct answers for online quizzes. Online quizzes can be taken repeatedly without penalty.
- Online presentation access (via D2L) will be sent upon completion of the RSVP form.
- Presentations do not qualify for academic credit.
- Upon successful completion of all three presentations and quizzes, students will earn a Certificate of Completion.
A certificate soft copy will be emailed to students for their records.
Questions? Please contact us!