Wendy is responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive system of career services, which incorporates both pre-and-post employment aspects for our students.
She works with both MIS undergraduate and graduate students and she manages corporate recruiting relationships including existing corporate partnerships, alumni, faculty, and other advocates.
Wendy's student interaction includes coaching students through:Self-assessment
- Resume and cover letter reviews
- Career path advice
- Interview preparation
- Negotiation skills and closing
- MIS students - please contact Wendy directly to make an appointment.
Wendy's corporate interaction includes:Working with companies to fill their internship and full-time opportunities
- Communicating job and internship opportunities to students
- Assisting companies with campus visits and interviews
If you are an employer and would like to post an MIS-related job opening or internship, speak to MIS classes, schedule a campus visits or interviews, please call or email Wendy directly.