Assistant Professor of MIS
Ph.D., University of Minnesota, 2008
Areas of Expertise
- Behavioral Economic Issues in Technology-mediated Environments
- Electronic Commerce
- Economics of the Internet
- Online Consumer Behavior
- Technology Evolution
MIS 543 Business Data Communications and Networking
- “The Framing Effects of Multipart Pricing on Consumer Purchasing Behavior of Customized Information Good Bundles,” K.H. Goh and J.C. Bockstedt, forthcoming, Information Systems Research, accepted May 2012.
- “Seller strategies for differentiations in highly competitive online auction markets,” J.C. Bockstedt and K.H. Goh, Journal of MIS, 28(3), Winter 2011-12.
- MBA Faculty of the Year Award, George Mason University, School of Management, 2010
- Best Practitioner Paper, Frontiers in Service Conference, Washington DC, October 2008, with Ying Tat Leung (IBM Research) and Wolfgang Koenig (Goethe University Frankfurt).