Lecturer in MIS
Decision Behavior Laboratory Manager
Ph.D., The University of Arizona
Areas of Expertise
- Behavioral operations management
- Behavioral game theory
- Interactive decisions in networks
- Revenue management
MIS 373 Basic Operations Management
MIS 478/578 Project Management
MIS 473B/573B Production and Operations Management
Publications and Working Papers
- Gisches, E. and Rapoport, A."Degrading Network Capacity May Improve Performance: Private Versus Public Monitoring in the Braess Paradox." Theory and Decision (13 December 2010), pp. 1-27.
- Competitive Dynamic Pricing Over a Finite Selling Horizon: Theory and Experiment (with Mak, V. & Rapoport A.), submitted to Games and Economic Behavior.
- Adverse Effects of Information in Congested Traffic Networks (with Daniel T., Lindsey R. and Rapoport, A.), submitted to American Economic Review.