Please join us as we host the 2017 Women in Cybersecurity Conference (WiCyS) in conjunction with Tennessee Tech.
Dates: March 31 - April 1, 2017
Location: J.W. Marriott Starr Pass Resort in Tucson, AZ.
We are expecting 800 attendees who will enjoy presentations, panels, workshops, lighting talks, birds-of-a-feather session, mentoring opportunities, poster sessions, and a career fair. View the draft agenda here.
Any individual (male or female) interested in finding out more about cybersecurity is encouraged to participate.
Conference registration is open and available here.
Registration fees includes admittance into all sessions and career fair, conference meals and a conference bag. Fees are
- Student: $30
- Academic: $150
- Corporate: $350
Registration will close March 1, 2017 or at capacity (whichever comes first).
Sponsorship opportunities are available at a variety of rates. All sponsoring partnership benefits include the following:
- Career/exhibit/grad school fair booth
- Access to resumé database of career/exhibit/grad school fair attendees
- Opportunity to include materials in registration packet
- Acknowledgement in opening and closing remarks
- Student and educator scholarships given in organization’s name
- Recognition of support on conference website, printed conference program an in all conference press releases
View the sponsor flyer here.
Questions? Contact Anji Siegel at firstname.lastname@example.org