- Ph.D., University of Arizona, 2010
- MIS 341 Information Systems Analysis & Design
- Decision support systems
- Machine learning algorithms
- Data and web mining
- Cognitive science
Publications and Working Papers
- "Profiling the research productivity of tenured information systems faculty at U.S. institutions," Management of Information Systems Quarterly (in press 2010) Authored with Douglas Dean and Paul B. Lowry.
- "Identification of fraudulent financial statements using linguistic credibility analysis," Special Edition of Decision Support Systems. (in press 2010). Lead author with Kevin Moffitt, Mary B. Burns, Judee K. Burgoon, and William Felix.
- "A review of online payment gateways used to facilitate e-commerce transactions and improve risk management for small businesses," Communications of the Association for Information Systems. 2005. Authored with Paul B. Lowry, Taylor Wells, Greg Moody, and Degan Kettles.
Awards and Honors
- Best Paper of the Year Award. A scientometric study of business and technical communication journal quality ratings, IEEETPC, December 2007 Vol 50(4). Authored with Paul B. Lowry, Kent Broadbent, Jason Malwitz, and Joshua Nix.
- Eller Dean’s Service Award 2008