Visiting Assistant Professor
- Ph.D., University of Arizona, 2012
- MIS 545 Data Mining for Business Intelligence (Spring 2013, Fall 2012)
- MIS 373 Basic Operations Management (Summer 2012)
- Live-chat Services Management
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Service-oriented Computing
"Live-chat Agent Assignments to Heterogeneous E-customers under Imperfect Classification." (2011) ACM Transactions on Management Information Systems, 2(4). With Paulo B. Goes, Wei Thoo Yue and J. Leon Zhao.
"Semantic Enrichment Process: An Approach to Software Component Reuse in Modernizing Enterprise Systems." (2010) Information Systems Frontiers, 13(3), 359-370. With Paulo B. Goes, J. Leon Zhao and Paul Hofmann.
"Are You Still There? Multitasking and Customer Satisfaction: Evidence from Contact Center Data." Under review at Management Science. With Mingfeng Lin and Paulo B. Goes and J. Leon Zhao.
- "Cross-training in Live-chat Contact Centers: Is More Flexibility Always Better?" With Paulo B. Goes and J. Leon Zhao.
- "Using Data Analytics to Develop Automated Employee Hiring Algorithms." With Paulo B. Goes and Sudha Ram.
- AIS (Association for Information Systems)
- INFORMS (Institute for Operations Research and Management Sciences)