Postdoctoral Research Associate
- Ph.D., University of Arizona, 2012
- MIS 545 Data Mining for Business Intelligence (Spring 2013, Fall 2012)
- MIS 373 Basic Operations Management (Summer 2012)
- Live-chat Services Management
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Service-oriented Computing
- Goes, P., Ilk, N., Yue, W. T., & Zhao, J. L. (2011) Live-chat Agent Assignments to Heterogeneous E-customers under Imperfect Classification. ACM Transactions on Management Information Systems, 2(4).
- Ilk, N., Zhao, J. L., Goes, P., & Hofmann, P. (2010). Semantic Enrichment Process: An Approach to Software Component Reuse in Modernizing Enterprise Systems. Information Systems Frontiers, 13(3), 359-370.
- "A Finite Mixture Model to Estimate the Effect of Multi-tasking on Customer Satisfaction in Live-chat Communication" (with Mingfeng Lin and Paulo Goes).
- "Cross-training in Live-chat Contact Centers: Is More Flexibility Always Better?" (with Paulo Goes and J. Leon Zhao).
- "Agent Allocation Policies for Proactive Customer Intervention via Live-chat Communication" (with Paulo Goes and J. Leon Zhao).
- AIS (Association for Information Systems)
- INFORMS (Institute for Operations Research and Management Sciences)