Associate Director, Hoffman E-Commerce Laboratory
- Ph.D., University of Arizona, 2009
- MBA, University of Michigan, 1999
- MIS 111 Computers and the Internetworked Society
- MIS 304 - Using and Managing Information Systems
- MIS 513 Business Foundations for IT
- MIS 585 - Strategic Management of Information Systems
- MIS 416/516 - Information Security, Risk Mgmt., Disaster Recovery
- Decision support systems for automated deception identification
- HCI with embodied conversational agents
- Organizational modeling and simulation
- Agent based systems
Publications and Working Papers
Patton, M. W.; Nunamaker, J. F.; Neumann; W. T.; Burgoon, J. K. (2010) “Developing a Prototype Kiosk for Delivering Deception Detection Decision Support” in Hawaii International Conference on System Science(HICSS'10) Hawaii 2010.
- Patton, M. W. (2009) “Automated Assessment of Truth and Deception in a Rapid Assessment Environment using Kiosk Based Avatars” Dissertation
- Patton, M. W.; Patton, W. E., and Dalton, L. S. (1994) “StockTracker”, Glencoe-McGraw Hill.