Senior Lecturer of MIS
- Ph.D., University of Arizona, 2004
- MIS 331 Data Management
- MIS 307 Business Data Communications
- MIS 531 Enterprise Data Management
- Data Modeling
- Temporal and spatial data management
- Data security and privacy
- Healthcare data management
- XML Schema
Publications and Working Papers
- “Adding Temporal Constraints to XML Schema” (with S. Currim, C. Dyreson, R. Snodgrass, S. Thomas). Accepted for publication, IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE).
- “Modeling spatial and temporal set-based constraints during conceptual database design” (with S. Ram). Accepted for publication, Information Systems Research.
- “Conceptually modeling Windows and Bounds for space and time in database constraints” (with S. Ram). Communications of the ACM, November 2008.
- “Validating quicksand: Schema versioning in τXSchema” (with C. Dyreson, R. T. Snodgrass, S. Currim, S. Joshi). Data and Knowledge Engineering, Vol 65, Issue 2, May 2008.
- “Weaving Temporal and Reliability aspects into a schema tapestry” (with C. Dyreson, R. T. Snodgrass, S. Currim). Data and Knowledge Engineering Vol 63, Issue 3, December 2007.
- “A data modeling process for decomposing healthcare patient data sets” (with Der-Fa Lu, W. Nick Street, Ray Hylock, Connie Delaney). Online Journal of Nursing Informatics, Vol 13, Issue 1, February 2009.
- “Survey of cardinality constraints in snapshot and temporal semantic data models”, (with S. Ram). In S. Wrycza and A. Bajaj (Eds.), Systems Analysis and Design for Advanced Modeling Methods: Best Practices. IGI Global. 2009