Corporate Connections - Jobs and Internships
Hiring a student from our top ranked department helps to guarantee that your company is benefiting from the education and hard work of exceptionally motivated and enthusiastic students.
Admission into our programs is highly selective and we choose only the cream of the crop to participate in our educational experience.
Interviews for full-time positions are usually conducted from mid-October through November and again from late January through March.
Employer benefits include:
- New hires who have been educated from a top ten ranked school and who have completed the in-depth rigors of a higher education
- Fresh innovative ideas from individuals who have learned the latest technology concepts and theories and who have the skills to incorporate them
- The opportunity to mold your company’s future leaders
- Individuals that have leadership and team work experience in addition to excellent critical thinking skills and experience
Summer intern recruiting usually begins in late January and ends in March. Recruiting MIS students for summer internships provides a wonderful opportunity to raise your company’s profile among students.
Successful internships are structured as independent projects that can be completed in three months, or as a structured series of shorter-term assignments.
Corporate employer benefits include:
- A cost-effective way of hiring potential employees
- The presence of enthusiastic student-employees with fresh ideas and knowledge of the latest technology and techniques
- The opportunity to assess interns without making a long-term hiring commitment
- Short-term staffing to aid in completing crucial projects
- Awareness of current curriculum and the opportunity to evaluate if the university’s objectives are meeting business needs
Student benefits include:
- The chance to combine classroom theory and learning with practical work experience
- The opportunity to work with a company without making a long-term commitment
- Making networking contacts for future job searches
- The chance to explore and clarify career choices and goals
- The opportunity to work with professionals in a chosen field and showcase their talents and capabilities to a prospective employer
Let Us Help You Find the Right Match
We can help set up information sessions and interviews in our offices or via virtual means, plus direct you to the best ways to reach our students.
Contact Allison Bacalia (left) at email@example.com or 520.621.5807 for details.